This casserole/stockpot is made of die-cast aluminium – far superior to cheaper pressed out pans. Die-casting allows cookware to have a thicker base, preventing ‘hot spots’ and gives this dish optimum heat conductivity up to an amazing 230°C/446°F. Second, the dish is coated both inside and out with Ecolon, created from the natural minerals of the earth to offer a healthier cooking surface. Providing superior non-stick performance cooking with little or no oil, Ecolon does not emit harmful PFOA and PTFE. The integrated, stay-cool bakelite handle is streamlined in shape allowing the pan to be manoeuvred more easily and more comfortably. The absence of rivets on the cooking surface also makes it easier to keep the clean for long periods of time. To prolong the life of this dish, use non-metal utensils.
- 20cm diameter (2.4 litre capacity) with matching lid.
- Suitable for all hobs including induction
- Die-cast for consistent heat conductivity
- Two layers of superior, non-stick Ecolon
- Easy to clean and highly scratch resistant up to 8-9H hardness (almost as tough as a diamond). Hand wash only
- The handles on the Casserole dish are Ovenproof up to 180°C. However, after prolonged use they may become brittle.
- Choose from Buttermilk or Red
- Read our guide for full details of our Exclusive Ceramic Cookware