Most descaling solutions have nasty acid burning effects, contain hazardous phosphates, and leave an unpleasant taste in kettles, water filter jugs etc. This all-natural spray, however, uses new ‘acid replacement technology’ and really does work! We’ve tested it out on scaled-up shower heads, kettles, water filters, taps and all sorts of other household objects, and we’re amazed by its performance. Just spray it on and it removes scale almost instantly.
- Use in kitchen, bathroom, toilet, conservatory
- Phosphate, bleach and solvent free
- Safe for septic tanks
- 100% biodegradable
- 500ml spray bottle