What is your returns policy for Scotts of Stow?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, please return within 14 days unused and in its original packaging for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on: Software; Personalised items which are made for you; Perishable items; Hygiene-sensitive items (including pierced earrings, pillows, mattress-toppers and duvets), unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser’s payment card excluding any shipping costs.
- We only pay the cost of returns in exceptional circumstances.
- Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your Bank. This varies between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- Returned parcels remain the customer’s responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend you obtain proof a certificate of posting. Parcel insurance is recommended when returning goods valued over £30.
- Replacements or refunds for exchange of damaged or wrongly selected goods will not be processed until the original items has been received back in our warehouse.
- If goods which form part of a ‘bundle offer’ are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal price. You will be refunded accordingly.
- The company reserves the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods reflects normal wear and tear. All refunds and replacements will be processed on receipt of the returned items.
What is your returns policy on customised, personalised, perishable or hygiene sensitive products?
We do not accept returns on: Software; Personalised items which are made for you; Perishable items; Hygiene-sensitive items (including pierced earrings, pillows, mattress-toppers and duvets), unless faulty or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Colour Options on Bespoke Furniture: Due to the limitations and inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but online and printed images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. If you would like to see a fabric swatch prior to ordering our bespoke furniture or headboards, please email email@example.com or call us on 0344 482 9700.
How do I return an item?
Making a return is easy. All we ask is that you follow the procedure below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0344 482 2112.
- You may return any item within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, replacement or exchange.
- Please complete the form enclosed with your product stating the reason for your return.
- Enclose the form in the parcel.
- Goods should be returned unused and in their original packaging.
- Peel off the returns label and stick it to your parcel (make sure no other labels are visible).
- Take to the post office, affix stamp and retain proof of postage.
Scotts & Co (Hard Goods)
1 Crompton Road
Please allow up to two weeks for the refund to be processed.
NB, if any items are received damaged or faulty, please telephone us within 5 days of receipt and we will be happy to assist you.
For heavy items if you would prefer for us to arrange a collection then please email email@example.com or call 0344 482 2112 and we will arrange for our carrier to collect the item and deduct the cost from your final refund.
Where do I return my items?
Please ensure you include the order number and your name & address inside the parcel. The address to send returns to is:Returns
When do I get a refund once I have returned an item?
When we have received the items back into our warehouse, refunds will be credited back to you in using the same method with which you originally paid. We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser’s payment card excluding any shipping costs. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your Bank. This varies between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
If goods which form part of a ‘bundle offer’ are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal price. You will be refunded accordingly.
The company reserves the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods reflects normal wear and tear. All refunds and replacements will be processed on receipt of the returned items.
How do I return wine and alcohol items?
Please note, if you are returning alcohol you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer enquiries on 0344 482 9700. We cannot accept returns without prior notification. All wines are dispatched on our behalf by Prestige Cellars Ltd and Intervino Ltd.
Is there an age restriction on certain products?
UK law does not permit us to supply restricted products to persons under a specified age. Any person under the specific age must not attempt to purchase any of the following products. The age restriction applies to the recipient of the product.
Minimum age of 18
- Products containing alcohol (visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for further information)
- Bladed items
Minimum age of 16
- Liquor chocolates
- Party poppers
Minimum age 12
- Christmas crackers
Variable age (as specified on the packaging of the product) I.e. DVDs/Blu-Rays
Please note items marked 3+ have small parts and are a choking hazard.
*Charges to 03 numbers are the same as standard UK landline numbers starting in 01 or 02. Calls to 03 numbers are often included in bundled minutes and unlimited call packages. Please contact your provider for more information. Other networks and mobile providers may vary. Charges to 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge. All calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes.