Cased in veneered solid oak panels, this magnificent recreation of an antique mantel clock belies its affordable price. Even more so, in fact, when you discover the advanced timekeeping technology inside. The movement is radio-controlled, synchronising daily with the signal from the atomic clock in Rugby. It also has a unique digitally-sampled chime that replicates the classic Westminster 'Big Ben' chime.
- Real oak veneer case with dark mahogany finish
- Glass lens
- Beautifully crafted golden metal dial with ornate ormolu scrollwork and authentic metal 'skeleton' hands
- Chimes and strikes each hour
- Volume control for chime and automatic night silence feature
- 25.5 x 20.5 x 11.5cm
- Uses 3 x AA batteries (not included)