Accessing Your Account Details
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Why should I register for an account?
- How do I change my personal details?
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
When you log in we ask you to enter your password for security. If you have forgotten your password select the Forgotten Password option on the Sign In page, we will email you a new password immediately. You may then log in and change your password, using My Account, to one that you can easily remember. Please note, we will send the new password to the email address that you have provided as your communication email address - this may be different to the Login email address which cannot be changed once it has been used to register.
Why should I register for an Account?
By signing up with Scotts of Stow you will benefit from:
- Previews of up-coming products mailed to you in advance of general release.
- Special offers exclusive to customers who have signed up to email services.
- Cut down on time spent filling in forms as we store your address details.
- Record of your order history.
- Special offers specifically for you.
Don't worry, your email address is for Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd) companies only and we won't pass it on to anyone else.
How do I change my personal details?
Simply click on My Account which can be found at the top of every page on the website, then select Personal Information.
How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
If you no longer wish to receive details of our special offers and promotions, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you wish to be removed from the emailing list. Please make sure that you send the request from the email address that you want to unsubscribe.
We do occasionally make our mailing list available to other carefully selected organisations whose products and services may be of interest to you. In these instances, under no circumstances do we pass on email addresses or telephone numbers.
If you prefer not to be included in such mailings, please write to Scotts of Stow, Cotswold House, 1 Crompton Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire SN25 5AW.