This bamboo fitted sheet is a luxurious choice, because it’s said that bamboo is to cotton what cashmere is to wool. Far softer than cotton and with a beautiful lustre, it’s also ideal if you suffer from allergies, because it’s naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal – dust mites hate it. Bamboo is naturally temperature-regulating, breathable and moisture-wicking too, helping to keep you at a comfortable temperature whether it’s summer or winter. Moreover, this bamboo fitted sheet is an eco-friendly choice, because bamboo is the fastest-growing plant in the world, producing the same harvest as cotton in just 10% of the land area. A grass rather than a tree, it grows really quickly and can be cut several times a year. It uses 200x less water than cotton and is naturally pest-resistant, so there are no harsh chemicals sprayed on it during the growing or manufacturing process. Bamboo also produces 35% more oxygen than your average tree, and is an excellent prohibitor of soil erosion.
- 100% bamboo
- White 300 thread-count percale (equivalent feel of 600 thread-count cotton)
- Super-soft and anti-static, ideal for sensitive skin
- Naturally anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic, anti-microbial and odour resistant
- Breathable, absorbent and moisture wicking
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Bamboo fitted sheet in 3 bed sizes: single, double and king