Which do you need, a ruler, a sonic measure or a tape measure? With Measure King you’ve got all 3. For curved surfaces, corners and irregular objects use the Cord mode – the measuring cord is easier to use than a tape measure because it won’t twist or kink. For longer surfaces or for using one-handed choose the Roller mode, which will steer the unit accurately around bends and angles. For measuring rooms or distances to walls use the Sonic mode, which generates an invisible laser beam to give you an instant, accurate readout. In all 3 modes the measurement is displayed on the large digital LED screen.
- Precision to 1/100th of an inch
- Choice of Cord, Roller or Sonic mode
- Measures curved surfaces, irregular objects, room dimensions and more
- Large digital LED display
- Measures H8cm x W8cm x D3cm
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries, not included