The original Chesterfield sofa was commissioned by the The 4th Earl of Chesterfield (1694-1773) to offer ultimate seating comfort. We're sure this modern version would meet his exacting standards. The sofa is traditionally hand upholstered in soft velvet, featuring comfortable, deep-buttoned seats and backrests. The elegantly scrolled arms are supported with a sturdy, solid wood frame, while the turned wooden legs with castors enable easy movement. The sofa is available in three sizes, in three rich and inviting colours to blend effortlessly into your décor.
- Traditionally hand upholstered in single, 2 and 3-seater styles
- Choose from Grey, Mustard or Berry
- Single-seater measures 81 x 125 x 102cm
- 2-seater measures 81 x 189 x 102cm
- 3-seater measures 81 x 218 x 102cm
- All seats - height from floor 49cm