Dimplex Everdri Dehumidifer
- Product Code:
Measure the moisture
The built-in electronic humidistat measures the amount of moisture (humidity) in the air and extracts it to the right level. The 14 and 20 litre options have coloured light indicators. Red = too dry. Blue = too moist, which could lead to damp, mould and mildew. Green = comfortable humidity.
Auto switch off or continuous draining
The transparent tank with anti-bacterial coating shows the water collected and automatically stops when it needs emptying. Or you could connect an 11mm diameter hose, so the extracted water flows directly into a sink or other drainage point.
Cleaner air without bad smells
The active carbon filter reduces odours and the washable pre-filter captures large dust particles to clean the air. Use the countdown timer or the delayed start function to start or stop it at any time up to 15 hours (24 hours with 20 litre version). All Dimplex Dehumidifiers have carry handles and castors to roll wherever needed, or store when not in use.
- Protect your family and home from damp, mildew, bad smells and black mould
- Visible light indicator shows comfort humidity level (14 and 20L models only)
- Washable prefilter
- Transparent anti-microbial water tank
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Delayed start function
- Available in 10, 14 or 20 litre capacity (litres extracted per day)
- 10L Dehumidifier: 2.5L tank, measures 45.9 x 30 x 20.4cm, weight 10.6kg
- 14L Dehumidifier: 2.5L tank, measures 45.9 x 30 x 20.4cm, weight 10.8kg
- 20L Dehumidifier: 3L tank, measures 55.3 x 31 x 23.6cm, weight 14.4kg
- Maximum extraction is based on 30°C and 80% relative humidity
- 3 year guarantee