Very pleased with it. Ideal for camper van, though will also use on boat & daytrips
Ecopot Thermal Cooker 3.5Litre
- Product Code:
The Ecopot is even better than a slow cooker, as you're not paying for hours of energy, and your food will be perfectly cooked everytime. It comes with an excellent 124-page recipe book for dishes like beef goulash, lamb curry, chicken tikka masala and 3-bean veggie curry. You can even carry cold food or liquids in the pot and keep them cool for up to 8 hours.
Use it to cook meat, seafood, vegetables, rice and pasta, soups, stews, bread, cakes and desserts
- Measures 20 x 24 x 28cm max.
- Loses no heat by conduction or convection
- Saves energy and money
- Easy to transport - take hot meals with you on the go or help out housebound relatives
- Impossible to burn or dry out food (sauces don't reduce)
- 18/8 stainless steel construction with double-walled insulated outer container
- Works on all heat sources including induction
- Triple-layer encapsulated sandwich base on both pots
- Second inner pot can sit above main ingredients for cooking potatoes, rice etc separately
- Outer container lid with unique silicone seal
- Includes 124 page recipe book
- 3 year warranty
- Optional steamer insert for vegetables also available
- We have made a YouTube collection of Ecopot recipes to demonstrate the versatility of this amazing thermal cooker
Product Ratings & Reviews (6) Hide Show
Really delighted - it works! Food very delicious - meat juicy, veg cooked to perfection and food stays hot - for hours. Left a beef curry in there overnight and it was still hot the following morning. And absolutely delicious. One small niggle - can the recipes be in grammes as well as ounces in future cookery books?
Only used once so far & does take a bit of getting used to. I think it is very important to simmer for the required time so that things are hot when you want to eat. Although my meal was cooked & tender it wasn’t as hot as I would have expected it to be & I think I did two things wrong. 1. Didn’t simmer for long enough . 2. only used small pot & probably didn’t put enough boiling water in big pot so that it come up the sides of small pot. I took some out as I thought I had overfilled it. The pot itself is well made & very neat. Time will tell.
First Class Product so helpful will be used often in these virus crisis times.
Bought this and the steamer recently, have used it once so far and it is a brilliant buy, no electric plugs I wonder if it works on the principal of the hay box of years ago
Works - just! You really need to part-cook more than indicated and times take longer than given in recipe in some cases. Not sure the electricity saving balances the high cost of the pot so if you don't want it for campervan life or picnics, etc, then I wouldn't bother.