The Fossflakes pillow is like air-conditioning for your head, with an amazing ability to regulate your temperature so you never overheat. Heat is stored in the filling, releasing only as your own temperature lowers, and this cycle repeats itself throughout the night. The idea for this pillow’s unique Fossflake filling came to Danish inventor Lars Foss when he noticed the soft and airy quality of artificial snow. The pillow therefore has the luxuriously indulgent feel of softest natural down. The filling is evenly distributed and will never clump even after repeated washing, so the Fossflakes pillow will keep its shape and volume for years.
- Ultra-soft Fossflake PE/polyester fibre fill
- Filling stays evenly distributed throughout frequent washing
- Cotton-rich cover 55% cotton/45% Protex with piped edging
- Hypo-allergenic, banishes dust mites when washed at 60°C
- Machine washable at 60°C
- Can be tumble dried on low heat setting