Standard Gorilla Tape has a strong mesh backing and thick adhesive that grips almost any surface. In fact, it's the strongest, toughest tape we've ever tested. The rubber-based adhesive is thicker than ordinary duct tape, so it can fill gaps and take a firm hold on rough surfaces – even wood, stone and brick. This Standard grade tape is brilliant for most tasks, and comes in two sizes.
- Standard tape 4.8cm wide
- Available in 2 lengths, 11m and 32m
- Thousands of applications: leather seats, automotive, felt roofs, tarps, covers, awnings, plastic repair
- Triple-layer construction for strength
- Withstands moisture, UV rays and extremes of temperature
- Grips smooth and rough/uneven surfaces
- Can be applied to wet surfaces