Looking at the magical colours of this beautiful bead bracelet it’s not surprising that haematite is so popular in jewellery. The iron oxide mineral has an alluring iridescence that constantly changes its appearance in different lights.
Designed and made in the UK, the bracelet contrasts twisty oval beads of iridescent haematite with silver-tone settings. Fitted with a T-bar clasp, it’s so easy to wear, and comes in a pretty organza pouch, ready for giving.
- Designed and made in the UK
- Electroplated haematite beads
- Silver-tone settings
- Measures 20cm long
- T-bar clasp
- Presented in an organza gift pouch
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers
- Matching earrings and necklace also available