Heroshi Cold Press Juicer
- Product Code:
What Does Cold Pressed Mean?
Cold pressed juice is extracted by slowly crushing and pressing the fruit or vegetable. No heat is made by this method, unlike the usual rotary juicers that use a fast-spinning blade and filter to separate juice from pulp. Cold pressed means no oxidisation, so more nutrients and vitamins are retained. Although you can buy cold pressed juices in the supermarket, there’s nothing like having freshly prepared juices for flavour, nutrient content – and saving on cost.
Compact Enough to Keep on the Counter
This cold press juicer is designed to be used every day. To encourage use, its small footprint means you can keep it on your worktop and not in a cupboard. For a smaller size juicer, it packs a lot of power with its 130W copper motor, so there’s a suction foot at the base to keep it stable. The 58rpm augur will press out the juice, and afterwards, it’s a quick and simple job to clean the components.
Cold Pressing Retains Essential Nutrients
With a juicer this quiet, accessible, and easy to clean, you’ll soon get into the cold press juice habit – and get all the benefits of the nutrients. You’ll also get more extracted juice from your fruit and vegetables than from a rotary juicer, and better juice taste and texture, too.
- Press your own fresh and flavoursome juice with all the vitamins and nutrients retained
- Safety lock for correct assembly
- Suction feet keeps it stable
- BPA-free materials
- Two cups – one for pouring, one for pulp
- Measures H36.5 x W9.5 x D9.5cm
- Weight 1.5kg
- 58rpm augur for pressing out juice
- 130W copper motor
- 2 year warranty
- Motor body and cord should never be submerged in water Cups can be washed in warm water and detergent
- Click here for Instruction Manual
- Click to see a video showing just how easy it it to clean the Heroshi juicer