I ordered a firm pillow as this is what is recommended for side sleepers. To be honest, I wasn't impressed when it arrived as it is extremely heavy, seemed rather too firm and, in truth, a standard pillow case doesn't quite seem to fit properly. But, having slept on the pillow for 3 nights, I've changed my mind. It's the first time in years that I haven't woken with back pain (long standing problem) and it's actually quite comfortable as it gives good neck support. Also, it hasn't got that nasty chemical smell that new pillows can have - doesn't seem to have any hidden nasty chemicals. I've only given 4 stars as the very tight fit within a normal pillow case is annoying (now ordering the bamboo case) plus the high price!
Luxury Bamboo Anatomical Pillow
- Product Code:
- Available in soft or firm for different sleeping positions
- Naturally breathable, moisture-wicking and anti-allergenic
- 8 central pockets allow air to circulate
- Rolled edges support your neck
- Pocket construction opens airways to help reduce snoring
- Designed in Britain
- 100% super-soft natural bamboo fibre fill
- 60% bamboo/40% cotton casing
- Measures 72 x 45 x 13cm to fit standard pillowcase
- Please note: We can not accept returns on Hygiene-sensitive items. This does not affect your statutory rights.