This talking pilot watch is one clever timepiece. With bold black numerals and luminous hands you'll not have to squint to check the time. Plus, this watch also speaks the time, so no excuses for being late! It's all there at the touch of a button. Furthermore, this pilot watch sets itself automatically, adjusting for British summertime. Being radio controlled it's highly accurate too, within one second in 10 million years.
- Pilot style watch with bold numbers
- Speaks the time, date, day of the week at the touch of a button
- Radio controlled from the atomic clock in Anthorn, Cumbria
- Sets automatically and adjusts for daylight saving
- Choose from Brown or Black leather strap
- Dial measures 4cm dia., 1.2cm deep
- Gift boxed