Good quality sound and great for recording. I am liking it.
Neostar CD Record Stereo Music System
- Product Code:
Give your musical memories a spin while saving them to CD or MP3 to enjoy again and again. Incredibly easy to use, the new Save-2-CD digital compact deck and recorder will play vinyl, tape, CD, radio, MP3 digital files (via USB memory stick), Bluetooth devices (music stored on your Bluetooth enabled phone/iPad etc.), and even reel-to-reel or 8 track recorders that can connect via the handy auxiliary input connection!
Plus, at the press of a button it will transfer all audio directly to recordable CD or direct to a USB memory stick – so you can Save-2-CD or Digital without ever needing to touch a computer!
- Plays 33s, 45s and 78s, CD, cassettes, radio, MP3, Bluetooth devices, 8-tracks etc. via aux-in
- Records audio directly to new CD or to MP3 (USB memory stick), with track separation feature
- Aux-input – connect and record additional devices
- High-quality turntable with automatic tone arm return system, pitch adjust, arm weight adjust and 45rpm spindle adaptor.
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) AM/FM radio. Built-in stereo speakers (2 x 4w RMS)
- Headphone socket, remote control and Bluetooth connectivity
- System measures: 43 x 37 x 13.5cm with lid closed
- Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Product Ratings & Reviews (7) Hide Show
Extremely neat , sound excellent, I did have a problem with the weights , left it to my husband , and found it works with the weights fully down to end and not as stated in the instructions , but what ever , it does work extremely well
I have not had a chance to use it extensively yet but it is a compact and smart piece of equipment. I have enjoyed it thus far.
Lovely turntable. Instruction booklet is well written and recording to USB stick is easy after just a little practice. Sound quality is adequate with the on-board speakers but when I connected the unit to a good sound bar the result was everything I could ask for. I am well happy with this purchase.
All working fine!
I have only used a few features so far but am impressed with the sound. It has been great to listen to my old records again.