As I am an addicted coffee drinker this is perfect for me so as not to keep boiling kettle 20 plus times in a day
Neostar® Perma-Therm Water Boiler and Dispenser
- Product Code:
The 680W Perma-Therm Thermo Pot from Neostar® Electronics not only boils water but unlike a kettle it uses a measly 2W continuously to keep it hot all day long - meaning you don't have to re-boil each time and you always have hot water on tap whenever you want it!
It has 5 temperatures to choose from, from 40-98°C, and it automatically re-heats the water to keep it at a constant temperature. It's easy to fill, using a large jug, and when you need the water, there are 3 dispensing modes (auto, cup and manual), perfect for adding water to your coffee cup, hot water bottle or saucepan. It’s so easy to fill, keeps water at your chosen temperature and dispenses without the danger of scalding.
A stylish addition to any kitchen, the Thermo Pot has a coated stainless steel thermal casing that never gets too hot to touch. There’s no risk of it boiling dry, as it automatically cuts off, and if you don’t use it for 3 days it automatically switches off.
- Uses a fraction of the wattage of a kettle
- Heats up water and keeps it warm all day
- 5 temperatures to choose from 40-98°C (3.5 and 5 litre only)
- Insulated coated stainless steel casing LCD display of temp/boil functions (3.5 and 5 litre only)
- Water level indicator with light
- Double boil-dry protection
- Stainless steel body and interior pot
- Casing warm but never too hot to touch
- Easy to fill via lift-up lid using large water jug
- Choose from 3 sizes - 2.2 litre, 3.5 litre or 5 litre
- New 2.2 litre capacity is sufficient for 8 cups and measures H26 x D28cm
- 3.5-litre capacity is sufficient for 12 cups or 10 mugs and measures H33 x D23 x W30cm
- 5-litre capacity is sufficient for 18 cups or 14 mugs and measures H41 x D23 x W30.5cm
- 3 dispensing modes: auto, cup and manual
- Portable - contents stay hot when unplugged
- Allow 7.5cm clearance of other surfaces for all sizes
- Click here for Instruction Manual
Product Ratings & Reviews (125) Hide Show
Perfect for what I wanted as I'm disabled and I can have it at my side
first class product . delivery very slow but was worth waiting for in the end.
This product works really well and is very practical. We leave it on 98C which in practice is 95-97C and hot water for tea of coffee is ready at all times. Dispense time is much better than an instant heater. We refill in the evening at bedtime and press the timer button for the right time to have the water reheated for the morning. A full tank (5 litre model) takes 37 minutes to get to full temperature (29 mins to 85C) which is not an issue as you set it to heat up an hour before you get up. Large opening top to pour water in. One drip when finished dispensing hot water and then stops so wait 1 sec and no drips. Works very well.
Brilliant perma boiler, it ideal for my partner who suffers from m.s.so it is a very good product for her. Had about 3 now, well recommended .
I purchased one of these water heaters over 5 years ago, I really rate the product. It is so useful not having to boil a kettle every time I want a drink and being able to keep water hot and not boiling means that tea and coffee can be made at just the correct temperature. When my original heater died there was no doubt that another one had to be purchased. The week without the water heater was very frustrating - boiling kettles for a hot drink is a nuisance. The heater provides sufficient water for two people for the whole day; filling up if we have visitors is easy. This has to be the best 'gadget' I have purchased for my kitchen.
Had a 3 litre boiler which went kaput after a few years so bought a 2 litre (cheaper, 2 person household). Dislikes of 2 litre 1. No off timer. 2. Surge splash at start. 3.:Drips at end. Wish I had bought the 3 litre.
Fantastic 100 times better than a kettle brilliant thanks
Got it for my sister in law this is her second one the other one she had for 5 years