Very pleased with this product and easy to use
Neostar® Perma-Therm Water Boiler and Dispenser
- Product Code:
The 680W Perma-Therm Thermo Pot from Neostar® Electronics not only boils water but unlike a kettle it uses a measly 2W continuously to keep it hot all day long - meaning you don't have to re-boil each time and you always have hot water on tap whenever you want it!
It has 5 temperatures to choose from, from 40-98°C, and it automatically re-heats the water to keep it at a constant temperature. It's easy to fill, using a large jug, and when you need the water, there are 3 dispensing modes (auto, cup and manual), perfect for adding water to your coffee cup, hot water bottle or saucepan. It’s so easy to fill, keeps water at your chosen temperature and dispenses without the danger of scalding.
A stylish addition to any kitchen, the Thermo Pot has a coated stainless steel thermal casing that never gets too hot to touch. There’s no risk of it boiling dry, as it automatically cuts off, and if you don’t use it for 3 days it automatically switches off.
- Uses a fraction of the wattage of a kettle
- Heats up water and keeps it warm all day
- 5 temperatures to choose from (40-98°C)
- Insulated coated stainless steel casing
- LCD display of temp/boil/self-clean functions
- Water level indicator with light
- Double boil-dry protection
- Stainless steel body and interior pot
- Casing warm but never too hot to touch
- Easy to fill via lift-up lid using large water jug
- Choose from 3 sizes - 2.2 litre, 3.5 litre or 5 litre
- New 2.2 litre capacity is sufficient for 8 cups and measures H26 x D28cm
- 3.5-litre capacity is sufficient for 12 cups or 10 mugs and measures H32 x D20cm
- 5-litre capacity is sufficient for 18 cups or 14 mugs and measures H40 x D20cm
- 3 dispensing modes: auto, cup and manual
- Portable - contents stay hot when unplugged
- Allow 7.5cm clearance of other surfaces for all sizes
- Click here for Instruction Manual
Product Ratings & Reviews (21) Hide Show
Never have to wait for the kettle to boil hot water on tap
Very good so far and should a lot by not heating water in an old fashioned immersion tank
We have bought three of these boilers. The first was very good and lasted several years before we bought a new one. This was faulty from the start and I had to send it back. I have recently bought another one and after researching other brands decided this was the best for our needs. It is working well so far. They are easy to operate
works well hot water on tap all day for quick drinks
A great idea to have hot water on tap & the unit looks good however it takes along time to boil so it uses a lot of electric, a lot more than advertised but once boiled retains 85% temp well.
I like the product but would like a guarantee for this item I have emailed Scott’s & Stow but have had no response to my email
Previously had the larger boiler, but this small one is superior, very pleased with it, ideal for one
Good product shame about Scott's of stow poor customer service