I bought these for night time driving but haven't found them as effective as hoped, however I tried them in heavy rain and the effect was startling! I could see so much better and drive much more safely so they are definitely worth having for that alone. They are a bit tight on my head though (classic style) but I put up with the discomfort as the benefit is definitely worth having!
NightSight Driving Glasses
- Product Code:
Our NightSight glasses can also help with insomnia by reducing the blue light glare from tv, tablets, mobile phones etc. Our bodies associate blue light with daytime, and so suppress production of melatolin the hormone that sends us to sleep. Studies suggest that blocking this blue light for the three hours leading up to bedtime can reduce insomnia and lead to a more restful nights sleep.
- Anti-glare polarised lenses
- Amber lenses enhance clarity and colour
- Full UV400 protection
- Stylish unisex designs
- Choice of Classic with plastic frame or Aviator with metal frame
- Protective bag and presentation box included
- Please note these glasses should not be worn if they restrict your vision