This British-made indoor repellent spray clears insect infestations for up to 6 months at a time. It works through contact and ingestion, removing insects shortly after they alight. Containing 100% organic active ingredients and safe on any surface including textiles, it tackles unwanted flying and crawling insects in your home. Use it in wardrobes, drawers and around skirting boards to guard against ants, silverfish, clothes moths or cockroaches, around doors and windows to keep out spiders and flies, on pet bedding to ward off fleas, in your wheelie bin to keep it clear of maggots, and on your houseplants to repel most common pests.
- Made in Britain
- All active ingredients 100% organic, non-carcinogenic and odourless once dry
- Independently laboratory tested
- Safe to use around pets, children and food when used as directed
- Repels flying and crawling insects including ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, spiders, silverfish and clothes moths
- Also effective against houseplants infestations: aphids, common brown scale, mealybugs, common whitefly, red spider mites
- 750ml trigger spray protects approx. 120 sq ft (11m2)