Should be good for several yeras.
Portable Self-Watering Tomato Planter
- Product Code:
Best of all, in the base of the planter is a reservoir that stores water and allows it to get right to the roots for maximum nutrition and minimal evaporation – so you’ll need to water less frequently. If you want to insert garden canes to give your plants an anchor, a set of footed plastic supports is available separately.
- Grow your own delicious tomatoes
- Direct access root-feeding water reservoir
- 4 concealed wheels for easy manoeuvrability to follow the sun
- Fully weatherproof
- Strong yet lightweight terracotta-effect plastic
- Designed and made in Germany
- Measures H36 x W66 x D38 cm
- Cane supports/canes not included
Product Ratings & Reviews (24) Hide Show
This is sturdy and large enough for three plants easy watering.
Sturdy bu lightweight, casters making it easy for an arthritis sufferer to manoevre
A very good purchase. Tomatoes planted up in the greenhouse but can be wheeled outside if required. Plenty of room in the planter for three plants. Have yet to make use of self watering feature.
Very pleased with purchase, visually a great improvement on grow bags, nice and deep, durable and moveable!
Too early to say haven’t planted plants out yet
It looks good but cannot put tomato plants in yet because of the weather.
Amazing. Runs on rollers, no heavy lifting, and watering is easy.