Chosen for their gorgeous super-sweet flavour, these amazing new Sungold tomatoes are sweeter even than many strawberry varieties. They’re really easy to grow in pots, baskets or beds, and in trials every plant has produced up to 10lbs of cherry-sized fruits – that’s 400 fruits from each one. The plants will be delivered fresh from the nursery during April for growing on, and can be planted outdoors from early May. Place them in a sunny, sheltered position (they’ll need 6-8 hours of sun every day to flourish), then water and feed them, and you should be harvesting your deliciously sweet tomatoes from July onwards. Our offer includes everything you need: six Sungold Tomato plug plants, two washed-effect taupe planters and two 20L sacks of compost. Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the growers. If any plant does not thrive, they will send you a direct replacement free of charge – we just ask that you pay the postage.
- Easy to grow
- Each plants produces up to 10lbs of cherry-sized tomatoes
- Sweet and delicious golden fruits
- Harvest from July onwards
- 6 Sungold Tomato plug plants come with 2 x 40cm dia/ planters and 2 x 20L compost sacks
- Due to new plant passport regulations, which came into force on the 1st January 2021, we are unfortunately no longer able to deliver live plant products to Northern Ireland