Thomas Earnshaw Watch, Pen and Cufflinks Set
Thomas Earnshaw ‘Grand Legacy’ chronograph watch, pen and cufflinks
(You save )
- Product Code:
Standard delivery - With our standard delivery service we aim to deliver your item within 5 days, whilst asking you to allow up to 10 days as some items are despatched directly from our trusted specialist suppliers.
Celebrating the legacy of legendary English watchmaker Thomas Earnshaw, one of the fathers of the marine chronometer, this watch is crafted from the best materials and with an eye to detail that pays tribute to his skills. The clear white dial has blue Breguet-style faceted hands, a date window at 3 ‘clock, and two sub-dials displaying minutes and seconds, with a slightly domed lens to create a larger view. The classic silhouette is matched with ‘piston’ pushers and ornate serrated crown. Our special gift box offer includes a presentation box, smart ballpoint pen and a pair of stainless steel cufflinks with intriguing ‘skeleton’ gear wheels.
- Clear italicised Arabic numerals
- Two sub-dial displays for minutes and seconds
- Stainless steel case with scratch-resistant mineral crystal lens
- Black genuine leather ‘mock croc’ strap
- 5ATM water resistance
- Dial 1 2/3"/4.2cm dia., ½"/1.2cm thick
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Watch comes in presentation box with ballpoint pen and gear wheel cufflinks