Chemical weed killers usually contain glyphosate, which can cause health problems in humans and pets, and has even been linked to cancer. In fact, it’s about to be banned in many European countries. Weed Gone is a far safer option that kills weeds and their roots so quickly you’ll see the effects in as little as an hour. It’s safe for pets and children once dry and is also biodegradable, allowing replanting once the targeted weeks have died. Application is easy using the supplied long hose trigger spray.
- Fast action formula
- Safe and biodegradable
- Kills nettles, thistles, dandelions, quack grass, sorrel, ground elder, clover, chickweed and buttercups
- Kills most garden weeds in single application
- Safe for children and pets once dry
- 5-litre pack with long hose trigger for easy application
- Pack covers up to 150 sq m