Buy 2 Surge Protectors and Save £5. Simply add the quantity required to your basket
Single to 4 Socket Surge Protector
Surge protection with individual switching - convert a single socket to 4!
(You save )
- Product Code:
Standard delivery - With our standard delivery service we aim to deliver your item within 5 days, whilst asking you to allow up to 10 days as some items are despatched directly from our trusted specialist suppliers.
Most multi-socket surge protectors on the market have a tendency to move or wobble when you insert or remove a plug. Under a unique patent, this protector has four adjusting screws located in the back to make it fast and secure whether using bulky, protruding industrial sockets or a normal household socket. It comes with four adjustable screws in 25 and 55mm lengths, to secure it in virtually any socket without the need for drilling. It’s an essential piece of kit to protect home and office computers, modems, fax machines, printers, scanners and other sensitive appliances against harmful and potentially damaging surges and spikes in the power supply. Simply plug into any existing 13-amp flush 3-pin socket and hey presto - you've converted 1 socket into 4.
- Won’t move or wobble when plugs are inserted or pulled out
- Secures easily with no drilling required
- Four individual surge-protected switches with red neon light indicators
- Max load 3000W - built in safety fuse avoids overloading
- Fits standard three-pin UK plug sockets
- Measures 7 x 21 x 3cm
- Thermal fused for safety with a surge active indicator light and 78" cable
- Tested and certified to British Standards