‘Sweet Sunshine’ raspberry plants are a new concept variety, producing masses of short-branched canes that reach no more than a metre, with the bonus of being thorn-less too. Growing, picking and eating your own crops has never been a better idea, and with these patio-size plants it’s never been easier either. Grown on in large pots about 30cm in diameter, the thick clump of canes will produce heavy crops on established plants in about 2 years or so. Starting to fruit in June each year, they’re also an early starter.
- Developed for pot growing
- Thorn-free variety
- Grows to max 1m high (easy to pick and to net)
- Recommended growth: in large pots 30cm+ dia.
- Should fruit in approx. 2 years
- Ready for picking June to August
- Supplied as 3 established plants in 9cm pots