All-time Scotts of Stow favourites, our William Morris cotton kitchen textiles are now even closer to the Arts & Crafts originals – and all the lovelier for it. Crisper in the detail, richer in colour and adjusted in scale, the three patterns are produced, fully licensed and authenticated under the watchful eye of London's William Morris Gallery – and though over 120 years old, seem as fresh and appealing as the day they were first devised. Covered in 100% pure cotton, these ready-to-hang curtains are sold in pairs. Matching tie backs also available.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Choose from sizes: 132 x 107cm drop, 132 x 122cm drop and 132 x 137cm drop
- 1 pair supplied
- Matching tiebacks offered separately
- Available in Willow Bough Green, Fruits or Compton Blue
- See our full William Morris range
- To make sure you buy the correct size curtains for your windows, please see our curtain measuring guide.