Customised furniture is the ultimate luxury, a once-in-a-lifetime investment for your home. Scotts of Stow is delighted to bring you this exclusive button back sofa, British made by hand in Somerset and designed to offer exceptional comfort, quality and long-lasting good looks.
This classic "Bourton" 2-seater sofa is available in a wide range of fabric choices, specially selected to match and enhance your home. Each fabric design is chosen for quality, and many are exclusive to us. Plus, to keep your new sofa in pristine condition and to prevent excess wear and tear, you will also receive a matching set of arm caps and antimacassars FREE with every sofa order.
All seats are traditionally pocket-sprung for comfort and durability, and are covered with a layer of memory foam for even distribution of body weight and to eradicate pressure points. The sofa legs are traditionally carved from solid beech in a Queen Anne-style, and are available in a choice of richly polished mahogany or teak finishes.
We regret that the ivory diamond fabric pictured is now discontinued, the closest match in our new range is Chenille Natural
Swatches and chairs are available to be seen and tried at our retail shop in Stow on the Wold
Custom made in the UK. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery
- 2-seater size. Comfortable pocket-sprung seats
- Button back sofa dimensions 113 x 133 x 91cm
- For protection during transit the legs are packed separately and you will need to attach them when your furniture is delivered, a power tool may be required. Click here for Assembly Instructions
- Matching armchair available in 3 sizes, petite, standard and grande
- 2-piece suite offer. Buy a custom-made sofa plus an armchair SAVE £200
- 3-piece suite offer. Buy a custom-made sofa plus 2 armchairs SAVE £400
- We regret that the ivory diamond fabric pictured is now discontinued, the closest match in our new range is Chenille Natural
- Unless faulty, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on custom-made furniture items
- We can only cancel orders for custom-made furniture if the item has not entered production. This does not affect your statutory rights.