Very pleased with all aspects of this clock,the chimes are most pleasant and can be easily controlled to ones liking.
Westminster Chime Clocks
- Product Code:
- Radio controlled - sychronised daily with the Atomic clock signal to ensure timing accuracy
- Patented Westminster chime mechanism – enjoy traditional sounds as well as traditional looks - Chimes and strikes each hour
- Volume control for chime and automatic night silence feature
- Genuine glass lens
- Choose from 3 designs
- Pendulum Wall Clock
- Broken arch wooden casing crowned with turned top finial
- Pierced metal dial
- Ornate pendulum
- Measures 56 x 28.5 x 12cm
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Towcester Wall Clock
- Made of solid wood
- Roman dial, ornate hands
- Measures 38cm diameter
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Weybridge Mantel Clock
- Real oak veneer case with dark mahogany finish
- Beautifully crafted golden metal dial with ornate ormolu scrollwork and authentic metal 'skeleton' hands
- Measures 25.5 x 20.5 x 11.5cm
- Uses 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Click here for Instruction Manual (all 3 models)
Product Ratings & Reviews (5) Hide Show
very pleased with purchase. No problem with delivery or set up of product all very straight forward and working perfect.
Easy to set up, ready to use very quickly.The clock is very attractive and of reasonably good materials. I can only give 4 stars because you really do need to be fairly close to the clock to hear the chimes, even with the volume volume control fully up, and the chimes are not really in tune. So far the clock has kept good time.
Apart from having to wait 8 weeks my order was handled well. The clocks looks and accuracy are perfect. The chimes however are not. They sound as if they have been lifted from a child's toy. Very tinny and watery. Reminiscent of an ice-cream Vans chime. I have turned mine down to almost zero.
Very nice but the volume for chimes is a bit to low