This solar powered, stone-effect fountain wouldn’t look out of place in the garden of a stately home. But, beneath the classic exterior there’s some impressive tech. It’s solar powered, but the panel is on a cable so you can put the fountain in the shade if you like. You can have the fountain switch on and off with a timer or remote control. And, thanks to the built-in battery, you can enjoy it by night or day.
- Stone effect garden fountain
- Solar powered by a separate panel so the fountain doesn’t have to be in direct sunlight
- Build in back up battery for cloudy days
- Timer function and remote control
- Fountain measures 98 x 48cm