Used for centuries, Japanese ‘Takesumi’ is a traditionally hand-crafted soap made by heating bamboo under intensive heat to produce charcoal.
This soap is fused with glycerin and is perfect for everyday cleansing and moisturizing, ideal for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis or dry skin. Takesumi detoxifies and nourishes, lifting dirt, oil and other impurities from the pores, deodorising as it cleans and without drying out the skin.
- Made of bamboo charoal with glycerin
- Non-toxic – free from Lye and parabens
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Hypoallergenic – suitable for all skin types
- Pack of 3 x 96g soaps
- Made in China using Japanese-inspired manufacturing techniques
- Please note: We can not accept returns on Hygiene-sensitive items. This does not affect your statutory rights