3-Piece Suite Offer - Bespoke Handmade Button Back Queen Anne Sofa and Two Armchairs
- Product Code:
This classic "Bourton" 3-piece suite is available in a wide range of fabric choices, specially selected to match and enhance your home. Each fabric design is chosen for quality and many are exclusive to us. Plus, to keep your new 3-piece suite in pristine condition, and to prevent excess wear and tear, you will also receive a matching set of arm caps and antimacassars FREE for the sofa and both armchairs.
All seats are traditionally pocket-sprung for comfort and durability and are covered with a layer of memory foam for even distribution of body weight and to eradicate pressure points. The legs are traditionally carved from solid beech in a Queen Anne-style, and are available in a choice of richly polished mahogany or teak finishes.
Swatches and chairs are available to be seen and tried at our retail shop in Stow on the Wold
Custom made in the UK. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery
- Armchair available in three size options, Petite, Standard and Grande
- Petite: from floor, seat 48cm, back 106cm, overall width 74cm. Seat cushion size 40 x 47cm. Standard: from floor, seat 52cm, back 110cm, overall width 76cm. Seat cushion size 46 x 52cm. Grande: from floor, seat 57cm, height 115cm, overall width 78cm. Seat cushion size 48.5 x 53cm.
- 2-seater sofa dimensions 113 x 133 x 91cm
- For protection during transit the legs are packed separately and you will need to attach them when your furniture is delivered, a power tool may be required. Click here for Assembly Instructions
- Sofa available separately
- Armchair available seperately
- 2 piece suite offer. Buy one custom-made armchair plus a matching sofa SAVE £200
- We regret that the ivory diamond fabric pictured is now discontinued, the closest match in our new range is Chenille Natural
- Unless faulty, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on custom-made furniture items
- We can only cancel orders for custom-made furniture if the item has not entered production. This does not affect your statutory rights.