Quite straightforward to assemble. Does the job for which is was required.
Mother and Child LED Lamp
- Product Code:
- Metal stand and uplighter shade
- Reading lamp with angled head and frosted glass shade
- Daylight child reading light ideal for close up work such as reading or crafting
- Independent on/off switches for both lights
- Reading light supplied with a 4W LED bulb (daylight version 4W SES LED Golf Ball bulb)
- Uplighter supplied with a 9W LED bulb in warm white
- Measures 180cm x 26cm
- Choose from Satin Nickel or Antique Brass finish
- Available in two types of bulb
- 6400k daylight is ideal for close up work such as reading or crafting
- 2700k warm white is suitable for everyday lighting
- Some assembly required
- Click here for Assembly Instructions
Product Ratings & Reviews (18) Hide Show
Really pleased both with the look and the usefulness of this lamp.
Lovely lamp, I have been trying to get a daylight flexible lamp that is useful and stylish. You will need a second person to erect, especially as having connected the poles above and below the switch you need to turn it upside down to bolt thru. the base, whilst the top light is still loose. Just follow the diagram instructions
Fiddly to install and needs two pairs of hands but happy with assembled product.
in general the light is good. But you stated in your advert that it was suitable for help with readng but the hade on the lower lamp allos light to come through the sides of th shade and this shines in the face of the user. we have to put a cover over the sade then we are able to use the lamp for the use we purchased it for. do you have a dark shade that would fit this lamp
Perfect for reading in a dark corner of lounge and also looks very stylish so well pleased with purchase.
Really pleased with this lamp. Advice to anyone else buying it is to follow the assembly instructions. I thought I knew better and had to talk things apart again
Arrived quickly, well packaged. Good quality and appearance. I am satisfied with the lamp and service.
Very happy with this lamp. Had been wanting one with a dimmer switch but the uplighter doesn't need one. As previous comments have mentioned - quite tricky to put together.